The Passion Test Blog

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

TESTIMONIALS FROM FAMOUS AUTHORS ABOUT THE PASSION TEST


TESTIMONIALS FROM AUTHORS

ABOUT THE PASSION TEST

When I did the work with on discovering my passions with Janet, I wasn't expecting that much to happen because I am already living my passion, teaching others how to become more successful. However, her powerful process took me to an even greater place where I realized I was not spending enough time with my family. That realization and the other work she did with me changed the way I lived my life this year.

Jack Canfield, NY Times Bestselling Co-Author, Chicken Soup for the Soul


I want everybody take The Passion Test. As an outcome of coaching people for three decades I have learned that lasting success begins with discovering, staying connected to, and getting good at your passions. Some of the things you will become passionate about may not even have been invented yet - so reading this book and taking The Passion Test several times a year will keep
you connected and on track. Please give yourself the gift of the passionate life.                                                                                                                                                                         

Stewart Emory, Co-author of Success Built to Last



The Passion Test Program was extraordinary. I've taken (and delivered) many seminars and training programs over last 25 years, and this was at the top. The Passion Test is a simple, yet profound process for supporting people in living their dreams. Janet's energy, clarity and enthusiasm are infectious. I highly recommend the certification program to anyone who is committed to living their own passions and to helping others discover theirs.

Marci Shimoff
#1 NY Times Bestselling Co-Author, Chicken Soup for the Woman's Soul, Chicken Soup for the Mother's Soul, Transformational Teacher featured in The Secret.

 

Chris and Janet Attwood have provided a clear, simple, and effective method to help you identify your core passions so you can create the fulfilling life you deserve.

John Gray, PhD, #1 NY Times best-selling author of Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus.

The Passion Test provides the simplest, clearest way to get started on knowing what you want-by getting clear on who you are.

T. Harv Eker, #1 NY Times best-selling author, Secrets of The Millionaire Mind

 

No comments:

Post a Comment